|Client Name :||Austin Energy|
Austin Energy is the nation 9th largest community-owned electric utility. We serve more than 420,000 customers and annual revenues of more than $1.2 billion. The Utility has a diverse generation portfolio of more than 2,600 megawatts of traditional generation and more than 450 megawatts of renewable energy. Austin Energy has led the nation in sales of renewable energy by a utility-sponsored program for the last seven years in a row. The Utility also offers some of the most comprehensive rebates in the country for residential and commercial customers to make energy-efficiency improvements to their homes and buildings.
|Job Duration :||6 (months)|
|Job NO :||DPA14-136|
|Job Location :||811 Barton Springs Road, Austin TX 78704|
|Job Closing Date :||05/20/2014|
|Job Description :||
This person will focus on the DataPower appliances and the related Landscape to support business and operational pojects.
• This person will configure and supports the integration to Web service & Application server environments for development, test, production, and disaster recovery.
•Responsibilities include administration and configuration of the Datapower appliances and for the deployment of homegrown application code aswell as 3rd party middleware program products.
• This person must be aware of WebSphere7.x and 8.x. along with IHS.
•Experienced with the installation, configuration and customization of IBM Websphere program products.
•Knowledge and experience with the various security components such as websphere security,LDAP , SSL certificates and other third party security products.
•Able to review the performance monitoring of the respective environment, determine opportunities to refine the configuration of a component and determine new resource / capacity requirements.
•Responsibilities also include working with the application teams, other support team and product vendors to engineer solutions that are scalable, supportable and maintainable.
• The engineering of solutions also includes working with the technical disciplines to determine the appropriate infrastructure requirements to meet the business objective.
• The individual must have experience in supporting a 7x24 environment and being compliant within the guidelines and controls.
• The individual must be experienced inperforming problem diagnostics to determine the root causeof an issue.
•Also should be able to determine a short term and long term approach to reduce future exposures.
•Should be familiar with the following hardware / OS platforms such as Linux (SUSEandRedHat), AIX, and Windows.